9.25.2013

You Can Stand Under My Parapluie

You literally could all stand under my massive umbrella, which came in quite handy at the start of the evening. Thankfully the rain tapered off, which made Paris' Fashion Night Out that much better. 

Blazer - Zara; Blouse - BCBG; Pants - Jacob; Pumps - Nine West; Belt - J Crew; Purse - Z Spoke by Zac Posen; Umbrella - Borrowed; Earrings - Unknown
I decided on a pretty conservative look for the night including a black blazer and collared lace blouse, but mixed things up a bit with a nice printed pant and zebra print belt. I'm also debuting this gorgeous Z Spoke by Zac Posen purse that I snagged in New York, for a bargain! Although it got a bit wet that night, it completed the outfit nicely.




1 comment:

  1. Your photographer got a cool shot with that blurred scooter in the background. Good job DJB. Joanna you remind me of a modern, baroque, chic vampire...gorgeous!

    yv

    ReplyDelete