9.06.2013

If You're Bored This Weekend...

I was fortunate enough to have a functioning seat screen on the flight over to Paris. I was also fortunate as they had a decent selection of films, including a the documentary "The September Issue". It's from 2009, and it's about the making of the 2007 September issue of Vogue. Obviously Anna Wintour is a major component of the film but it provides some great insight into the (somewhat bizarre) fashion world. Even if you're not into fashion, it's still a good watch. Even DJB enjoyed it. So if you're bored this weekend, check it out.


One thing that surprised me was how socially awkward Anna Wintour is, which I didn't expect from the editor-in-chief of American Vogue. 


1 comment:

  1. I always pick up the September issue!
    Fall clothes are the best. Jackets, boots, sweaters, layering... the other seasons bow down to fall.

    :)

    ReplyDelete