9.24.2013

Styling a Casual Tee

As mentioned in an earlier post, I purchased the official t-shirt for VOGUE fashion night out 2013. The big decision around this was how I was going to present it. After all, it is just a t-shirt. 
Skirt - Urban outfitters; Blazer - Jacob; Booties - Aldo; Clutch - Nine West; Ring - Silpada; Earrings - Unknown; Sunnies - Ray Ban; Watch - Bulova
I quickly realized that all it would take was some fake leather pleats and a pop of colour. I decided on a short pleated pleather skirt to balance out the bagginess of the tee and the pops of colour resided with some blue suede booties and a clutch. For an additional touch of sophistication, I added a tuxedo blazer. 






4 comments:

  1. We look so similar in how we wear our tees LOL ;). Love this article on how to dress up a cool t-shirt - I think it is a great idea. Great idea on the blazer and pop of colour, I would try it with some dressier pants, since not everyone has your fab gams.
    Keep up the good tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Glad you like it, I love getting comments! Keep on reading as I'll have a lot more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look super cute! And those booties are haute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I love my blue suede booties!

    ReplyDelete