10.04.2013

Voila, Valentino!


Valentino may have been the show that caused all of the attendees to up their games. This show definitely showcased some of the most beautiful outfits I have seen all week, not to mention the shoes! THESE shoes!


The more fashion show scene's I hung out at, the more apparent it became that the same people were in attendance at each show. I began to wonder who these people were so I spent an afternoon Googling them. It turns out they are mostly magazine editors, stylists and buyers. I have included a description of the attendees that I found information on.

A few celebrities were in attendance as well including actress Angie Harmon and singer Ciara. This beat is automatic, supersonic, hypnotic, funky fresh....sorry, I've had that song stuck in my head all week! Another observation at the Valentino show was that the paparazzi love British model Cara Delevigne. I don't have a picture because I chose to remove myself from the paparazzi frenzy that ensued as she left the show.

And that's it for Paris Fashion Week SS 2014. 

Angie Harmon: Actress
Natalie Joos: Casting Agent, Fashion Consultant and Author & Photographer of Tales of Endearment.
Miroslava Duma: Former Editor of Russian Harper's Bazaar, founder of Buro 24/7 , a website dedicated to fashion, art, architecture, cinema, music and style. She is now a freelance writer.
Giovanna Battaglia: Editor of L'Uomo Vogue, freelance stylist and contributing fashion editor to W magazine.
Ciara: Singer
Gabriella Wright: Actress
Ulyana Sergeenko: Fashion designer and photographer.
Anya Ziourova: Stylist, fashion director at Tatler Russia and Creative Consultant at Allure Russia, Conde Nast.
Grace Coddington: Former model and the creative director of American Vogue magazine.
Hanneli Mustaparta: Photographer, fashion blogger, stylist and former model. She is the creator of fashion blog Hanneli and is a Vogue contributor
Sarah Rutson (Left): Fashion director at Lane Crawford, Hong Kong's preeminent luxury store.

No comments:

Post a Comment