10.14.2013

Maxed Out in Monaco

Sorry for the lack of posts last week. I was vacationing in the French Riviera and it was difficult to work on the blog using a wifi connection that cuts out every 5 minutes. More on my adventures all throughout this week so remember to keep checking back!

Maxi Dress - Urban Behaviour; Scarf - Loft 82; Sandals - Diba; Bracelets - Holt Renfrew; Watch - Michael Kors
Monaco weather was perfect. It was warm but not too hot which was ideal for a maxi dress and summer scarf. I don’t usually associate scarves with warm weather but this light flowy one was a great accessory for our Monaco excursion. I also think this is the first time that I’ve worn flats on my blog! I have actually been wearing flats quite often in Paris as we spend most of our days wandering around this magnificent city so don’t be surprised if you see more of them!


No comments:

Post a Comment