10.03.2013

Sock Bun

I decided that I wanted to look less frumpy while checking out the last two fashion show scenes this week. For the first few I chose comfort over style and my uniform was typically jeans and flats. Although practical for a day of standing around taking pictures, I didn't feel my best, so I switched things up and put on high heels and a blazer for the last day. I also tried out the sophisticated sock bun. This was the first time I had attempted this hairstyle and I ended up loving it! It was easy (I just found a tutorial on YouTube) and made my hair appear thicker than it actually is.

I have also been carrying around my THEIT Bossi Bag a lot lately. I'm still a huge fan of the camera bag and recommend it to any of you who love taking pictures but hate lugging around a regular camera bag.

Blazer - BCBG; Tee - Club Monaco; Pants - Cynthia Rowley; Shoes - Zara; Bag - THEIT; Necklace - Tiffany & Co. Earrings - Swarowski


1 comment: