10.09.2013

Hudson's Bay Represent

For a while before I left the motherland I knew that I wanted to bring something that was genuinely Canadian with me to Paris. I did not want that something however, to blatantly scream "I am from Canada!" (have a large Canadian flag sewn onto it). This Hudson's Bay Company umbrella turned out to be a perfect fit. The indigo, yellow, red and green stripe combination is quite recognizable as the HBC brand and it will also come in extremely handy for those wet Parisian winters!

Jeans - Jessica Simpson; Blouse - Calvin Klein; Pumps - Nine West; Umbrella - HBC
I topped this look off with a patriotically red blouse and some leopard pumps, a colour/print combination which I have always found very complimentary.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Sylwia Rogalska suggested I take a look at your blog as I am also a Canadian living abroad (currently in Warsaw) :) I'm really happy she did! I'm loving all the posts :) This one is my favourite so far :)
    I brought with me my Canadian Olympics mittens that I proudly wear in the winter :)

    ReplyDelete