5.14.2014

Hello Moto

Jacket - Zara; Dress - Dylan and Rose; Pumps - Reed Krakoff; Tights - The Bay; Hat - Jacob; Ring - Murano, Venice

I had been hmmming and hawing over getting a moto jacket for quite some time now and, thanks to a little something called a Zara gift certificate (thanks Karina and Emily!), was finally able to do it. This one is not real leather but looks pretty close if you ask me. I compared it to the real deal, trust me! I also wanted to pair it with something feminine. I had worn this dress to a wedding (you can see that post here) and decided this was the perfect opportunity to pull it out of the closet again and style it in a completely different way. I also knew that this would be a good buy as it is a very versatile piece that goes with pretty much everything. I ended up wearing it everyday on our trip to London, which is where these photos were taken! More to come from our travels later this week and next. Thanks for reading and keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment