3.01.2013

Dressed to Kill

That is exactly what somebody at my office said to me when I wore this mint and leopard outfit. I was very flattered and wanted to share this little number with you all. 

Skirt - Loft 82; Cami - Dex (The Bay); Cardigan - H&M; Tights - The Bay; Boots - Calvin Klein (Winners); Watch - Michael Kors; Bracelet and Neckalce - Rox On by Karina Miller

I have surprised myself this past year in that I am more confident wearing various colours, prints and patterns to work. I am also lucky to work at an office that has a pretty open and relaxed dress code which allows for me to do so. I have mentioned before that I try to wear at least one piece each day that is either a bold colour, texture or pattern. On this particular day I decided why not wear two, mint and leopard. I love this combination!  

I also want to point out my new discovery, which is probably not so new for all of you. Super opaque tights! I have been buying opaque and sheer tights for years and have just recently purchased these super opaque ones. I find that they look more professional with skirts, especially shorter ones. They are also quite a bit warmer in those winter months and don't snag as easily. I'll have to do another 'Winterizing a Summer Dress" post to show off how much better these look!








1 comment:

  1. Love your skirt dear.. it's fab!!!

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment :)
    and dear I don't see u in my gfc list.. cud u follow again? Thank you.. m following u now :)

    Maybe you have time to read my new post on Blog: Glistening Highs & Lows with Mint & Bows

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete