12.13.2012

Casual Yet Professional In Cheetah

I have a new found obsession with anything animal print and any chance I get, try to incorporate it into my work wardrobe. 

Below I have added a cheetah print cardigan over a black blouse and paired those with oxblood coloured jeans.  Of course, this would only be worn on Fridays.

Again, coloured jeans are fine to wear on designated casual days as long as you keep the top professional. A blouse, cardigan, blazer…they all do the trick!

Make sure to check back often as starting next week I’ll be showcasing other young business women as well as taking on some CMB reader challenges!

(Photos by Yvonne Ho)

Blouse - Jacon; Cardigan - H&M; Skinny's - Zara; Belt - Loft 82; Booties - MRKT (Winners); Purse - Marc by Marc Jacobs (Holt Renfrew); Necklace - The Bay; Earrings - ALDO










No comments:

Post a Comment