11.22.2012

Matchy Matchy - Casual Friday Edition

I tried this orange belt/earring colour combination for a casual Friday outfit.  I added a bright colour to counter balance the neutral coloured sweater and black denim.  I may have even tried wearing a matching lipstick, so that adds up to three matching items (see previous post for my three maximum rule). Anything else and it really would have been too much.

Notice the big comfy sweater (alternative for a hoodie) and always flattering belt cinched at the waist.

Thanks for reading and please join my blog if you have a gmail account! I'm also planning on trying a few different things on here so keep checking back!!

(Photos By Yvonne Ho)

Sweater - Fred David (Dots!); Belt & Earrings - Unknown Brand (Urban Woman); Skinnys  - Parasuco (Winners); Shoes - Madden Girl; Black Top Underneath - Jacob











5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Milna! Its funny how you can get so many compliments on the cheapest item in your wardrobe! I just had a look at your blog. It's great and I will definitely be following!

      Delete
  2. Love this chunky knit. Looks great how you belted it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alana! I think it was $5 at Dots! Great website you have!

      Delete
  3. Great outfit! I really love the orange accents!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete