- Match bracelets with shoes;
- Wear a matching necklace/bracelet combo;
- Colour coordinate shoes with a belt;
- Paint on nail polish to match a skirt;
- Sport an earrings and belt colour combo;
- Similar coloured rings and shoes!
The list goes on and on. If you're confused about how to do this, start by picking one item of clothing (which is coloured, of course) and match that item with one piece of jewelry in the same or similar colour. From there add one more accessory (belt,clutch, ring) in the same shade. Then stop. I think three accessories is the most that should be matching for one outfit.
I started with a mint green skirt, added a few similar coloured bracelets, then finished the look off with some matching earrings.
(Photos By Yvonne Ho)
|Skirt - Loft 82; Top - Jacob; Belt - J Crew; Shoes - Madden Girl; Earrings - Rox On by Karina Miller; Bracelets - Rox On by Karina Miller, JCrew, Other (Gift); Necklace - Tiffany & Co.|