5.07.2013

What I Wore: The Yeggies!

I was extremely honored that CMB was nominated for the first ever annual Yeggie awards! The event went down this past Saturday May the 4th and it definitely did not disappoint. The awards ceremony was hosted by Trent Wilkie, who kept the show interesting with his witty, and sometimes inappropriate humour. Presenters had clever introductions and all award recipients were gracious and humble. Vicky from Adventures in Fashion took home the best in Style and Fashion category, which was well deserved! This girl puts a lot of work into her blog and if I was going to lose to somebody, I am glad it was her.


Dress code was business casual but since I dress this way everyday at work, I decided to go completely against it and wear a funky pleated pleather skirt and neon blouse.

Blouse -Twik (Simons); Skirt - Urban Outfitters; Shoes - Zara; Clutch - Nine West; Necklace - Garbo (The Bay)
Some other snaps from throughout the night. Naturally I brought everyone I know! Everyone was looking sharp though!



1 comment:

  1. Awww, thanks girl! It was SO lovely meeting you and your friends, you're all delightful! I hope we can make it a more regular occurrence! This outfit was amazing btw, I loved that neon blouse — you looked beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete